Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Well Mary, I'm glad you asked....

A clip from Apartment Therapy reads, "Mary would like some help setting up her living room: "I have a new red leather sofa and love seat in a contemporary style and would like some suggestions on where to find an area rug to go in front of it. Also, I would like some suggestions for a new cocktail table to use. My current one is a large dark granite one with matte black iron legs, and the color is just too dark and drab for the new pieces. Thanks!"



My advice: Take this photo, place it on craigslist under "furniture for sale" titled "everything must go" - and I mean everything...

3 comments:

Dean said...

hahaha (..... I kinda like the table though..)

tabbycat said...

Instead of "furniture for sale" I'd say - "I'll pay YOU to take it!"

Mlle said...

Dean, you would like this table. You are excused from the table now.. you're lucky I don't stick a bar of soap in your mouth!

Yes Tabby, paying people to take this stuff would speed things along, but Mary will need that money to regain a bit of her pride when she starts fresh...