Thursday, March 5, 2009

no joke

"We had to remove an image (or images) from your account because they violated our Terms of Use. Our site is for people as young as 13, so we can't have certain kinds of pics (nude/sexually explicit, violence). If you continue to violate our Terms, we may be forced to remove your account.

If you find an image which you feel is in violation of our Terms, please feel free to use the 'report image' link below the image.

Thanks for your understanding.

MySpace Safety & Security"
my work


...uh, no MySpace, I don't understand,not when my images were in a "friends only" album, and this is a girl's public profile image


here


2 comments:

Dean said...

It would have been interesting to hear what Myspace would have said had you followed up on this one. Challenging why on earth your image in a private album was deemed unsuitable, and yet the said profile picture is fine.

Mlle said...

I did follow up. I emailed them explaining how upset I was about what I see as a double standard. I wrote that I had posted on my blog, facebook, and created a bulletin to make sure that people know about it.

My response? An automated response, from a robot, on how to troubleshoot my bulletin space.

Obviously, they have a bot that scans emails for keyword sand formulated a response.

This completely floored me, and to be honest, I give up. I need to make my own website.