Monday, March 9, 2009

sleeper

I'm going to be 32 in May, and I'm beginning to seriously question my abilities to organize myself effectively so that my workload is more spread out, rather than in 10 hour blocks of time. It's a crazy habit that I developed when I was younger. I'd begin a drawing and I just wouldn't stop for hours. Finally I'd sit up and realize that I'd been in another world, and that my shoulder was locked in position because I'd been leaning on it for the entire time.

I guess I've always thought that sort of behavior was just innate.

Right now, I am totally exhausted. The past 2 weeks have been slightly hellish in a good way, but the kind of way that makes you feel like stopping and doing absolutely nothing is not an option, but it's something you want to do so badly.

It's 3 am, and arguably, I could stay awake for at least another 3 hours to get this assignment done, but I can't think anymore, my eyes hurt, my back is sore, and I want my pajamas and my bed.



nite nite

No comments: