Saturday, April 4, 2009

droomhuis








I have no idea if that Dutch is correct or not, but I'm a foreigner, and I'm allowed to say things that don't make sense.

Here's the story: When I first visited Delft I thought it was just as pretty as the famously picturesque city of Bruges. I thought (at the time) that living there would be amazing, because everyday you'd be surrounded by beauty, which I reasoned would surely enhance your life somehow.
Soon after, I discovered the fun of funda, and I spent a lot of time checking out real estate trends in different cities (I still do it, but I make no apologies for this seemingly wasteful behavior. Let's just call it a "hobby").

Lately I've been more in the mindset that living in a city with diversity and a bit of bustle and energy is more my thing, but I still love this house.

No comments: