Saturday, February 14, 2009

in out, in out, in out....

That's the sun here in the NL. Fortunately, the sky has been very blue (more or less) over the past few days and although it's freezing out, I find myself wanting to be outside. I've been wearing my running clothes (complete with ear warmer) in the house for the past 40 minutes... I don't know why I do this. I think it's because I don't like to plan anything, so when I decide OK, now I'm going to go, all I have to do is grab my ipod and leave. My plan was foiled today, because as I was leaving, the battery died. So now, I am here, at my laptop, in my running clothes and ear warmer, charging the ipod... because I'm like the Energizer Bunny, and if my music stops, I stop.
Oh, and in anti- celebration of February 14th, we're having tacos/fajitas/some mish mosh of stuff for dinner, and watching another horridly foul 80's horror flick with lots of gushing blood and gore.
I know what you're thinking! Yes, my life is always this exciting folks.. I am truly fortunate.

No comments: