Saturday, February 14, 2009

a darn good excuse for being unproductive

I can think of a few past times that I enjoy, which do indeed prohibit me from being productive, but that make me laugh, and let's face it, there's always time for laughing... especially at other people :)
There are the classics, like FAIL Blog and the Onion, and recently I was tipped on to this site, aptly titled F*** My Life, which left me with tears streaming down my face. Basically, people post little blurbs about how something really crappy happened to them, ranging from fainting on stage to embarrassing sex stories... so the taste level varies greatly.

Here are a few:

Today, I was talking to my parents about feeling insecure with my "beach body" as Spring Break keeps getting closer and closer. My dad proceeded to warn me by saying, "Don't wear a gray swimsuit. People will try to roll you back into the ocean". FML

Today, it was my first day working at a milking parlor. As I crouched behind a cow to put on an udder cluster, I looked up and gasped just in time for the cow to crap on my face. FML

Today, I took my friend to buy a pregnancy test. She took it and it came out negative. I decided to re-pee on it to be funny...it turned to positive. FML

Today, I was going down on a girl. When I looked up she was texting. FML


So, There's my tasteless contribution of the day. Enjoy!

No comments: