What's wrong with America? Just looking at that sentence makes me think I should write a weekly post bearing that name... because baby, my list is loooong.
The other day I looked on the Yahoo page and below was the list of top searches for the day. Now I'll admit, it probably has something to do with the fact that it's Yahoo. I'm going to look at some other popular web pages to see if the results are equally pathetic.
Today's Top Searches
- Aaron Rodgers (sports guy)
- Jennifer Love Hewitt (ok.. what has this chick done recently to be #2? Is she in FHM this month or something?)
- Julia Roberts
- Steve Fossett (aviation adventurer... cool job title)
- Financial Planning (just a thought.. the people who write that stuff are so smart. We spend millions on books to learn how to get out of debt, and yet.. do you know ANY Americans with no debt? 2 + 2 = 5)
- Christmas Lights
- Joe Paterno (sports guy)
- Chili Recipes (hello? randomness?)
Hrmm... a top ten list based on where people's heads are and the last 3 are chili, Buddhism, and Amtrak.